HUNGARY: Brau Immobilien purchase decision held
A decision over Brau Immobilien's purchase of a stake in Brau Union Hungaria has been deferred. The Hungarian market watchdog, PSzAF, is holding back on a decision on the Austrian brewery's takeover bid. No reason for the deferral was provided.
On 5 November, PSzAF ordered Heineken to provide more information on how it arrived at the buyout price offered to minority shareholders. PSzAF ruled on 6 December that Brau Immobilien had to offer a more favourable euro-to-forint exchange rate to minority shareholders.
Brau Immobilien complied with the regulation on 13 December.
Brau Immobilien is a unit of Heineken, which also owns the Austrian Brau Union Group.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends