HUNGARY: Brau hunts remaining Brau Union shares
A public offer for the remaining shares of Brau Union Brewery in Hungary has been given the go-ahead. The CEO of the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE) said yesterday (30 May) that the offer made by Austria's Brau Immobilien for the 0.85% of shares it does not yet own has been approved.
Shareholders in the Hugarian brewer have between 1 June and 1 July to offer their shares to Brau Immobilien.
The Austrian company, a member of the Heineken group, currently owns 99.15% of the firm's shares after a public offer closed on 29 March.
On 17 May, Brau initiated the delisting of the company's shares from the BSE.The company is offering HUF17,200 for remaining shares owned by retail shareholders, the same amount offered in the previous public offer.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends