Product Launch - France: Brasseries Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg
Click through to view an image of Skoll Tuborg
Brasseries Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg
Category - Beer, vodka and citrus lager, 6% abv
Available - From now
Location - France, on- and off-trade
Price - Pack of x 33 cl bottles - EUR3.95; 50 cl can EUR1.80; 66cl bottle EUR2.57
Distribution - Carlsberg
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Kronenbourg has launched a new beer – Skøll Tuborg flavoured with vodka, grapefruit and lime.
The product has been exclusively-created for the French market will taget 18-30 year-olds. It is pushed with the slogan "Freshly-arrived from the North".
With Skøll, Kronenbourg says it is looking to attract 500,000 new consumers to the brand this year.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"