Product Launch - FRANCE: Brasseries Kronenbourg's Grimbergen Poire
Click through to view an image of the product
Brasseries Kronenbourg's Grimbergen Poire
Category - Beer, flavoured, pear, 6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - French supermarkets/hypemarkets
Price - EUR5.07 (US$6.62) per pack of 6x25cl bottles
Distribution - Brasseries Kronenbourg
Brasseries Kronenbourg is launching a pear variant of its Grimbergen beer brand.
Grimbergen Poire is aimed at male and female beer enthusiasts, particularly those in the 25-35 year-olds who are looking to discover new tastes, the Carlsberg-owned French brewer said.
It is the second Grimbergen variant after Grimbergen Rouge, flavoured with red fruit, was launched in French supermarkets and hypermarkets in 2011. Volumes for Rouge rose around 200% year-on-year in 2012, the brewer said.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends