Product Launch - FRANCE: Brasseries Kronenbourg's Grimbergen Poire
Click through to view an image of the product
Brasseries Kronenbourg's Grimbergen Poire
Category - Beer, flavoured, pear, 6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - French supermarkets/hypemarkets
Price - EUR5.07 (US$6.62) per pack of 6x25cl bottles
Distribution - Brasseries Kronenbourg
Brasseries Kronenbourg is launching a pear variant of its Grimbergen beer brand.
Grimbergen Poire is aimed at male and female beer enthusiasts, particularly those in the 25-35 year-olds who are looking to discover new tastes, the Carlsberg-owned French brewer said.
It is the second Grimbergen variant after Grimbergen Rouge, flavoured with red fruit, was launched in French supermarkets and hypermarkets in 2011. Volumes for Rouge rose around 200% year-on-year in 2012, the brewer said.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits