FRANCE: Brasseries Kronenbourg recruits permanent president & CEO
Kronenbourg has confirmed the appointment of a permanent president & CEO
Carlsberg has poached an executive from Kraft Foods to head up its Brasseries Kronenbourg division in France.
The brewer said earlier today (25 January) that it has appointed Marc Vermeulen to the post of president & CEO. Vermeulen replaces Frédéric Renauld, Kronenbourg's VP of administration & finance, who has held the role on an interim basis since October.
Vermeulen, 49, joins Kronenbourg from Kraft Foods (Mondelez International), for whom he has overseen operations in the Benelux since 2009. Between 1993 and 2000, he held several senior positions at Kronenbourg when it was owned by French food group Danone, including marketing manager and director of strategic planning.
Renauld, who returns to his previous position, was named as interim chief last year after Thomas Amstutz left to head up Carlsberg's Feldschlösschen subsidiary in Switzerland.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor looks at the recent rise in activity from the iced tea category....
The world's biggest brewers have teamed up to launch a campaign in the UK that aims to get drinkers in the country to go back to beer....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report