UK: Brandes now holds 9% in SAB
South African Breweries announced yesterday that Brandes Investment Partners, the San Diego-based asset management group, has taken a 9.12% stake in London listed beer maker. The stake amounts 76.7m shares. Brandes has been a substantial investor in SAB for several months an indeed, according to SAB director of communications Nick Chaloner, has held close to 9% since last year. The reason for the current announcement was a technical realignment of SAB holdings within the different Brandes companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat