Product Launch - UK: Brand Phoenix's First Cape Discovery Series - Pinot Grigio
Click through to see Brand Phoenix's First Cape Discovery Series
Brand Phoenix's First Cape Discovery Series - Pinot Grigio
Category - Wine, Romanian, white, Pinot Grigio, 13% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, initially in Tesco supermarkets
Price - SRP of GBP5.99 (US$9.55) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brand Phoenix
Brand Phoenix is extending its First Cape wine brand, which until now consisted of only South African wine variants, to include the Discovery Series. The first wine in the series is a Romanian Pinot Grigio, sourced from the Cramele Recas winery.
"The Discovery Series will allow First Cape to champion lesser-known regions and deliver a range of global wines to its customer base,” said Jonathan Butt, who developed the Discovery series range for Brand Phoenix. “Consumers will benefit from the range by trialling wines from regions that they wouldn't normally purchase from."
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets