Product Launch - UK: Brand Phoenix's First Cape Discovery Series - Pinot Grigio
Click through to see Brand Phoenix's First Cape Discovery Series
Brand Phoenix's First Cape Discovery Series - Pinot Grigio
Category - Wine, Romanian, white, Pinot Grigio, 13% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, initially in Tesco supermarkets
Price - SRP of GBP5.99 (US$9.55) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brand Phoenix
Brand Phoenix is extending its First Cape wine brand, which until now consisted of only South African wine variants, to include the Discovery Series. The first wine in the series is a Romanian Pinot Grigio, sourced from the Cramele Recas winery.
"The Discovery Series will allow First Cape to champion lesser-known regions and deliver a range of global wines to its customer base,” said Jonathan Butt, who developed the Discovery series range for Brand Phoenix. “Consumers will benefit from the range by trialling wines from regions that they wouldn't normally purchase from."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push