Product Launch - UK: Brand Phoenix's Battlefield Wines
Click through to view Brand Phoenix's Battlefield Wines
Brand Phoenix's Battlefield Wines
Category - Wine, South Africa, Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon (12.5% abv), Sauvignon Blanc (11.5% abv)
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade, exclusively in Sainsbury's
Price - Both have an SRP of GBP9.99 (US$15.50) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brand Phoenix/SHS
Brand Phoenix has launched Battlefield Wines in support of the Royal British Legion, with all post-tax profits going to the UK forces charities and British servicemen and women.
“The launch of Battlefield Wines is the first part of a long-term campaign which will see us help a number of charitable causes,” said Steve Barton, Brand Phoenix's UK director.
Brand Phoenix also owns the FirstCape wine brand.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research