IRELAND: Brand Phoenix expands FirstCape distribution
FirstCape is moving into Ireland
Brand Phoenix has secured FirstCape's first supermarket listings in Ireland, with the South African wines' portfolio to appear in Tesco and Dunnes.
More listings will be announced soon, the company said (22 March). Brand Phoenix will also team up with distributors Classic Drinks to aid FirstCape's growth in Ireland, it said.
“Growth in Ireland is a key part of our new global strategy and we are committed to long-term investment in the Irish market with robust plans in place for both FirstCape Light and our core range of full strength wines,” a company spokesperson said.
Last year Brand Phoenix signed a sponsorship deal with British and Irish Lions rugby, with FirstCape bottles getting a Lions “red tops” redesign.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review