USA: Brancott Vineyards-Montana Wines Buys Corbans Creates Largest New Zealand Wine Producer
Brancott Vineyards parent company, Montana Wines, the largest wine producer in New Zealand has announced the purchase of all the shares of Corbans Wine Limited, the second largest winery, owned by DB Group Limited. The newly merged company will produce an estimated 55% of New Zealand wines. The purchase allows Montana Wines/ Brancott Vineyards to extend their grape resources, achieve greater production economies and become an even more significant presence in the international market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss