UK: Brains extends Welsh football sponsorship
UK brewer and pub operator SA Brain and Co has renewed its sponsorship agreement with the Football Association of Wales for its continental style beer '45'.
The four-year deal is a continuation of an existing sponsorship agreement, which first began in 2006.
The new arrangement means '45' will continue to be displayed on hoardings at football grounds whenever the Wales national team play at home. It will also be served Cardiff's Millennium Stadium.
"The opportunity to continue our sponsorship with the FAW gives '45' a global stage. It is relatively new, having only been launched in 2006, and the fit with Welsh football seems a perfect one," said Stewart Dobson, head of marketing, at Brains.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World