VENEZUELA: Brahma maintains sales despite crisis
Brazilian brewer Brahma is expecting to maintain its sales level in Venezuela in 2003, despite the country's political and economic crisis, Executive Director Luiz Franciss said. The brewer sold an overall total of 130m litres in Venezuela in 2002, and was the country's third largest brewer (after Polar and Regional) with a 10% market share nationally and a 19.7% share in the capital Caracas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits