BRAZIL: Brahma and AmBev Schedule Shareholders' Meetings for September 14, 2000
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev announced that Brahma and AmBev have scheduled extraordinary shareholders' meetings, in which common shareholders of both companies will be asked to approve a transaction under which Brahma will become a wholly owned subsidiary of AmBev. In that transaction, each share of Brahma will be exchanged for one share of the same type and class of AmBev.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup