BRAZIL: Brahma and AmBev Schedule Shareholders' Meetings for September 14, 2000
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev announced that Brahma and AmBev have scheduled extraordinary shareholders' meetings, in which common shareholders of both companies will be asked to approve a transaction under which Brahma will become a wholly owned subsidiary of AmBev. In that transaction, each share of Brahma will be exchanged for one share of the same type and class of AmBev.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director