BRAZIL: Brahma and AmBev Schedule Shareholders' Meetings for September 14, 2000
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev announced that Brahma and AmBev have scheduled extraordinary shareholders' meetings, in which common shareholders of both companies will be asked to approve a transaction under which Brahma will become a wholly owned subsidiary of AmBev. In that transaction, each share of Brahma will be exchanged for one share of the same type and class of AmBev.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman