UK: Bowmore launches 18-year-old Auchentoshan
The makers of Scotland's only triple-distilled single malt whisky, Auchentoshan, has revealed plans to release an 18-Years-Old limited edition bottling.
Morrison Bowmore will sell only 4,800 bottles from a selection of first and second fill Oloroso sherry butts. The limited edition range is described as copper in colour with a medium body and a fragrant aroma of heather, sweet honey and almonds
Auchentoshan marketing manager Karen Murray said: "This limited edition is a fantastic expression of Auchentoshan and is a worthy addition to our premium range. The traditional characteristics of Auchentoshan are clearly evident however the sherry maturation adds an additional distinctive quality."
South Africa and the European Union are hoping to meet early next year to settle the issue of geographical indicators and trademarks....
A.V. Imports is set to add a wine and a Sherry to its González Byass portfolio....
The head of Beam Global Spirits & Wine's UK arm has urged the country's alcohol companies to forge a better relationship with retailers to drive innovation in a "pretty difficult" market....
Beam Wine Estates said today (28 July) that its launch of an orange-infused sherry would "revolutionise" an ailing category....
Morrison Bowmore has launched two more limited edition bottlings....
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirit Fair…...
Beam Wine Estates has launched Harveys Fino in the company's first extension to its sherry portfolio in nine years....
Obstacles have been thrown into the path of imports into Chile of wines made outside the EU and which are sold using controversial and contested geographical indications such as sherry, Bordeaux and P...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future