SOUTH AFRICA: Bowman new arrow in ABI's quiver
A sojourn into the world of computers will give Amalgamated Beverage Industries, South Africa's largest Coca Cola bottler, new MD, Mark Bowman the edge as he leads the company into a new era. Bowman, who takes over from Dr Alan Clark, who starts as MD of SABMillar plc Central Europe at the end of the month, previously worked in various posts at SAB Ltd in South Africa. ABI is a listed subsidiary of the brewing giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO