UK: Bowman could reap bonus worth millions as Allied cuts dividend - paper
Philip Bowman and other executive directors of Allied Domecq could be rewarded with share options worth six times their salary over three years, despite reports in today's Daily Telegraph that investors fear the scheme is not tied strongly enough to performance. In a separate plan, directors could also be handed awards of greater than one year's salary if the company's share price and dividend performance beats relative targets with competitors over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range