FRANCE: Bourez succeeds Polge as Coca Cola France chief
Coca-Cola France gets new head
Véronique Bourez has been named the new head of Coca Cola France following the firm's decision to restructure its European operations.
Bourez succeeds Christian Polge, who has held the post since April 2006, and is moving to a London-based post in the group’s new Northern and Western Europe business unit.
Bourez, 46, was previously Coca Cola France’s marketing director where she oversaw the launch of Coke Zero, Glaceau Vitaminwater and Fanta Still. Prior to this, she held several marketing posts at Groupe Danone.
The Coca-Cola Co will next month begin work under its new structure in Europe, following a process that has seen the firm reduce its business units from ten to four.
It would appear that SABMiller's troops have been ordered to stand down for the time being. Developments in Australia yesterday (21 March), regarding the brewer's Pacific Beverages joint venture with ...
The recent attempt by Asahi Breweries of Japan to buy P&N Beverages has led Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd to delve into the bedrock of the current ownership status of Australia's beverage industry wi...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends