USA: Bottler Systems, Inc. becomes an ASP hosting its direct-to-store route accounting solution OASIS/400
Bottler Systems, Inc. (BSI), an ISV focused on the direct-to-store distribution (DSD) industry, has entered the evolving market of the ASP (Application Service Provider) by offering its OASIS/400 product suite in a hosted environment. With this, BSI provides a packaged solution to small and medium sized businesses through access to its route accounting system OASIS/400 hosted on IBM AS/400s at BSI's data center located in Durham, NC. With the ASP model gaining momentum and experiencing significant growth, BSI realized that many smaller companies could benefit by a solution that reduces IT staffing requirements and offers companies an alternative to significant capital expenditures for hardware and software procurement. Smaller companies could really use software specifically written for the industry, but may not have the budget for an AS/400, software licenses, not to mention the cost of full time IT personnel. The advent of the Internet has made it possible for these smaller companies to access the same sophisticated OASIS/400 software their larger competitors are using. BSI provides the AS/400 servers and assumes full responsibility for all hardware and software maintenance, data backup and recovery. The OASIS/400 applications are accessed via the Internet or dedicated lines with 24/7 operational support and full business day availability of the systems.Bottler Systems, Inc.'s web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review