USA: Bottler Systems, Inc. becomes an ASP hosting its direct-to-store route accounting solution OASIS/400
Bottler Systems, Inc. (BSI), an ISV focused on the direct-to-store distribution (DSD) industry, has entered the evolving market of the ASP (Application Service Provider) by offering its OASIS/400 product suite in a hosted environment. With this, BSI provides a packaged solution to small and medium sized businesses through access to its route accounting system OASIS/400 hosted on IBM AS/400s at BSI's data center located in Durham, NC. With the ASP model gaining momentum and experiencing significant growth, BSI realized that many smaller companies could benefit by a solution that reduces IT staffing requirements and offers companies an alternative to significant capital expenditures for hardware and software procurement. Smaller companies could really use software specifically written for the industry, but may not have the budget for an AS/400, software licenses, not to mention the cost of full time IT personnel. The advent of the Internet has made it possible for these smaller companies to access the same sophisticated OASIS/400 software their larger competitors are using. BSI provides the AS/400 servers and assumes full responsibility for all hardware and software maintenance, data backup and recovery. The OASIS/400 applications are accessed via the Internet or dedicated lines with 24/7 operational support and full business day availability of the systems.Bottler Systems, Inc.'s web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018