USA: Bottler Systems, Inc. becomes an ASP hosting its direct-to-store route accounting solution OASIS/400
Bottler Systems, Inc. (BSI), an ISV focused on the direct-to-store distribution (DSD) industry, has entered the evolving market of the ASP (Application Service Provider) by offering its OASIS/400 product suite in a hosted environment. With this, BSI provides a packaged solution to small and medium sized businesses through access to its route accounting system OASIS/400 hosted on IBM AS/400s at BSI's data center located in Durham, NC. With the ASP model gaining momentum and experiencing significant growth, BSI realized that many smaller companies could benefit by a solution that reduces IT staffing requirements and offers companies an alternative to significant capital expenditures for hardware and software procurement. Smaller companies could really use software specifically written for the industry, but may not have the budget for an AS/400, software licenses, not to mention the cost of full time IT personnel. The advent of the Internet has made it possible for these smaller companies to access the same sophisticated OASIS/400 software their larger competitors are using. BSI provides the AS/400 servers and assumes full responsibility for all hardware and software maintenance, data backup and recovery. The OASIS/400 applications are accessed via the Internet or dedicated lines with 24/7 operational support and full business day availability of the systems.Bottler Systems, Inc.'s web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts