MEXICO: Bottler Arca posts healthy Q2
Mexican soft drinks bottler Embotelladoras Arca said yesterday (20 July) that it had posted a 40.9% gain in second-quarter net profit, helped by a 10% increase in volumes.
The bottler reported net profit of MXN716.6m (US$65.8m), compared with MXN508.7m a year earlier.
Sales rose 12.1% to MXN4.45bn, with the number of unit cases increasing to 127.5m from 116.1m, Arca said.
Arca, based in Monterrey, bottles Coca-Cola Co. products among others.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends