MEXICO: Bottler Arca posts healthy Q2
Mexican soft drinks bottler Embotelladoras Arca said yesterday (20 July) that it had posted a 40.9% gain in second-quarter net profit, helped by a 10% increase in volumes.
The bottler reported net profit of MXN716.6m (US$65.8m), compared with MXN508.7m a year earlier.
Sales rose 12.1% to MXN4.45bn, with the number of unit cases increasing to 127.5m from 116.1m, Arca said.
Arca, based in Monterrey, bottles Coca-Cola Co. products among others.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages