MEXICO: Bottler Arca posts healthy Q2
Mexican soft drinks bottler Embotelladoras Arca said yesterday (20 July) that it had posted a 40.9% gain in second-quarter net profit, helped by a 10% increase in volumes.
The bottler reported net profit of MXN716.6m (US$65.8m), compared with MXN508.7m a year earlier.
Sales rose 12.1% to MXN4.45bn, with the number of unit cases increasing to 127.5m from 116.1m, Arca said.
Arca, based in Monterrey, bottles Coca-Cola Co. products among others.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts