UK: Bottlegreen teams with Diageo for Gordon's pack offering
Gordon's and Bottlegreen, coming to a UK supermarket shelf this summer
Bottlegreen has launched a packaging tie-up with Diageo for its namesake elderflower cordial and Gordon's Gin in the UK.
The company, which is majority-owned by SHS Group, said earlier today (29 August) that it has begun a limited-edition retail campaign with the gin brand in the country. Bottlegreen Elderflower will be available in 5cl bottles with two different sizes of Gordon's Gin.
The launch will be backed by a communications campaign comprising press, online, in-store - barkers and off-shelf display - and PR activity. The pack will also feature a GBP0.50 money-off voucher to be redeemed against a 50cl bottle of Bottlegreen elderflower cordial. In the on-trade, bespoke POS material will be available.
Bottlegreen said that the pack will be available featuring 70cl and 1-litre bottled of Gordon's in multiple retailers in the country during the late Summer.
Environmental sustainability remains one of the most active areas for the global drinks industry. This year, just-drinks returns to the subject with four separate management briefings, one per sector....
In the second part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the brewing sector, Ben Cooper looks at the role played by sourcing ingredients locally....
Here's the third part of this month's management briefing, which looks at three of the world's largest brewers and their efforts in the environmental sustainability arena....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages