EIRE: Bottled water sales up 9%
A study carried out by the water producer Ballygowan showed that still water accounted for nearly 85% of those sales. Meanwhile some 19% came from dispenser sales and the fastest growing category were sales on garage forecourts, which were up 30% on a year before.
Ballygowan marketing manager Mary Flynn said: "The bottled water market has been experiencing tremendous growth and last year we reported a five-year increase of 120% for the category."
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research