USA: Emerging Company Report: Bottled Iced Coffee Market Makes Room For Second Major Player
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with East Coast Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV).East Coast Beverage Corporation develops produces and distributes Coffee House USA(TM), a proprietary line of all natural, ready to drink bottled coffee drinks. Currently, the Company produces eight flavors that include Coffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, German Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla Mousse, Toasted Almond, and Bananas Foster. Chairman John Calabrese and newly-named CEO Mike Schott announced a contract with Anderson-Chamberlain, the in-house broker for Costco Wholesale Corp. (Nasdaq: COST). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage has begun shipping its iced-coffee beverages in a "variety pack" form designed for the superstore consumer. East Coast Beverage has projected contract revenues at $7 million over the next 12 months. "We have become the second major player," said Schott, "in a market which had until now, been exclusively served by Starbuck's (Nasdaq: SBUX). Retailers have been very receptive to provide shelf space for Coffee House USA products."Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review