USA: Emerging Company Report: Bottled Iced Coffee Market Makes Room For Second Major Player
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with East Coast Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV).East Coast Beverage Corporation develops produces and distributes Coffee House USA(TM), a proprietary line of all natural, ready to drink bottled coffee drinks. Currently, the Company produces eight flavors that include Coffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, German Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla Mousse, Toasted Almond, and Bananas Foster. Chairman John Calabrese and newly-named CEO Mike Schott announced a contract with Anderson-Chamberlain, the in-house broker for Costco Wholesale Corp. (Nasdaq: COST). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage has begun shipping its iced-coffee beverages in a "variety pack" form designed for the superstore consumer. East Coast Beverage has projected contract revenues at $7 million over the next 12 months. "We have become the second major player," said Schott, "in a market which had until now, been exclusively served by Starbuck's (Nasdaq: SBUX). Retailers have been very receptive to provide shelf space for Coffee House USA products."Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research