USA: Emerging Company Report: Bottled Iced Coffee Market Makes Room For Second Major Player
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with East Coast Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV).East Coast Beverage Corporation develops produces and distributes Coffee House USA(TM), a proprietary line of all natural, ready to drink bottled coffee drinks. Currently, the Company produces eight flavors that include Coffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, German Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla Mousse, Toasted Almond, and Bananas Foster. Chairman John Calabrese and newly-named CEO Mike Schott announced a contract with Anderson-Chamberlain, the in-house broker for Costco Wholesale Corp. (Nasdaq: COST). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage has begun shipping its iced-coffee beverages in a "variety pack" form designed for the superstore consumer. East Coast Beverage has projected contract revenues at $7 million over the next 12 months. "We have become the second major player," said Schott, "in a market which had until now, been exclusively served by Starbuck's (Nasdaq: SBUX). Retailers have been very receptive to provide shelf space for Coffee House USA products."Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages