JAPAN: Bottle-can hybrid success for Sapporo
Japanese brewer Sapporo Breweries believes that its bottle-can hybrid is a success with drinkers. The company was looking for a compromise between the convenience of cans and the more attractive look of a bottle. It came up with the Sapporo Black Label Shot Bottle, an aluminium bottle with a screw cap and stubby neck. The bottle was introduced earlier this year and has proved popular says Sapporo. It has now been adopted by another new drink called Brau.David Robertson
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit