JAPAN: Bottle-can hybrid success for Sapporo
Japanese brewer Sapporo Breweries believes that its bottle-can hybrid is a success with drinkers. The company was looking for a compromise between the convenience of cans and the more attractive look of a bottle. It came up with the Sapporo Black Label Shot Bottle, an aluminium bottle with a screw cap and stubby neck. The bottle was introduced earlier this year and has proved popular says Sapporo. It has now been adopted by another new drink called Brau.David Robertson
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads