Product Launch - US: Bot Beverages’ Bot enhanced water
Bot Beverages' Bot enhanced water
Category - Soft drinks, water
Available - Now
Location - Available in five north-east states: New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Jersey. Also available online at www.botlandish.com
Price - US$1.49 per 16.9oz bottle
Bot is available in four flavours: grape, berry, orange and lemon.
The flavoured water contains electrolytes, B vitamins and antioxidants with 50 calories per bottle.
With the aid of strategic marketing partner, Suite Access, Bot enhanced water has been placed in board rooms and offices in the New York City market, targeting approximately 2,500 key influencers and trendsetters across several business sectors including Atlantic Records, Rodale and several pro-sport team locker rooms. These placements have proven successful in the past at restaurants and deli's such as The Pump, a restaurant chain in New York.
Bot Beverages was founded in Princeton, NJ by husband and wife team Cricket and Brian Allen.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat