US: Boston Beer launches Samuel Adams beer pack
The Boston Beer Co is to launch a 2009 Long Shot Variety Package for its Samuel Adams brand.
The pack will feature beers from the winners of the 2008 Samuel Adams American Homebrew Contest, the company said today (14 April).
These include two bottles each of Alex Drobshoff's Traditional Bock, Mike McDole's Double IPA and Carissa Sweigart's Cranberry Wit.
The pack will be available for a limited time from this month.
"The number and quality of entries submitted to the Samuel Adams American Homebrew Contest and our annual employee contest continues to increase year after year," said Jim Koch, founder and brewer of Samuel Adams.
"The brewing creativity and innovation in both the employee and consumers homebrews is more impressive every year."
The 2009 Samuel Adams LongShot variety six-pack will be available nationwide in select retail stores for a suggested retail price of US$9.99.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research