Product Launch - US: Boston Beer Co’s Samuel Adams Escape Route
The company is looking to capture the late Winter, Spring market in the US
Boston Beer Co’s Samuel Adams Escape Route
Category - Beer, Kölsch-style, 5% abv, seasonal, limited release
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - SRP of US$7.99 to $9.99 per bottled six-pack
Boston Beer Co has launched a seasonal Kölsch-style beer to capture the late Winter, early Spring market in the US.
Samuel Adams Escape Route, with an abv of 5%, is a hybrid between an ale and a lager. Based on the Kölsch style, which originates from Cologne, Germany, the beer is described as having the “subtle fruit notes of an ale”, with the “smooth crispness of a lager” and a “hint of honey”.
As well as the six-pack format, the brand is being made available as part of Boston’s Samuel Adams Spring Brews Variety 12-pack, the company said.
Last month, the Boston, Massachusetts-based brewer released a "west-coast style" IPA.
The analysts in this report forecast the Craft Beer market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 17.46 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the chan...
Summary findings: The cider market saw strong growth last year. Further growth potential for the category remains. Angry Orchard enjoys excellent performance. This report contains detailed brand, di...
Summary The Beer Market Insight USA report contains detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the US beer market for 2013. Brand and packaging volume data is available whilst...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research