Product Launch - US: Boston Beer Co's Angry Orchard The Muse
Click through to view a full image of the product
Boston Beer Co's Angry Orchard The Muse
Category - Cider, apple, sparkling, 7.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US nationwide; off-trade
Price - SRP US$14.99 - $17.99 per 75cl bottle
Boston Beer Co has released a third variant as part of its speciality Angry Orchard cider portfolio.
The Muse, with an abv of 7.7%, is made with cooking apples from Italy's Sudtirol valley, in the Alto Adige region and aged in French oak. Apple juice has also been added from apples grown in Normandy and Bretagne, France.
The launch is part of the company's specialist Cider House Collection portfolio. The Muse is being made available in the US off-trade with a suggested retail price of US$14.99 to $17.99 for a 75cl bottle.
The winners of the International Brewing & Cider Awards 2015 were announced in London yesterday. Here is the second part of the full list:...
The winners of the International Brewing & Cider Awards 2015 were announced in London yesterday. Here is part one of the full list:...
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report