Product Launch - US: Boston Beer Co's Angry Orchard The Muse
Click through to view a full image of the product
Boston Beer Co's Angry Orchard The Muse
Category - Cider, apple, sparkling, 7.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US nationwide; off-trade
Price - SRP US$14.99 - $17.99 per 75cl bottle
Boston Beer Co has released a third variant as part of its speciality Angry Orchard cider portfolio.
The Muse, with an abv of 7.7%, is made with cooking apples from Italy's Sudtirol valley, in the Alto Adige region and aged in French oak. Apple juice has also been added from apples grown in Normandy and Bretagne, France.
The launch is part of the company's specialist Cider House Collection portfolio. The Muse is being made available in the US off-trade with a suggested retail price of US$14.99 to $17.99 for a 75cl bottle.
In 2013 and the coming years, the company is expected to continue its focus on developing new beers for its flagship Samuel Adams brand, alongside continued innovation of Twisted Tea (available in all...
Constellation Brands has enjoyed quite a honeymoon period since taking full control of Grupo Modelo's brands in the US. ...
Beer manufacturers have largely ignored the US cider/perry category as sales have historically been less than a fraction of a percentage of those of beer. However, the contraction of the US beer categ...
In November 2010, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued warnings to RTD manufacturers to remove caffeine from their alcoholic beverages. To avoid legal ramifications manufacturers began to ...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk