Boston Beer Co rolls out Nitro range in US
Boston Beer's Samuel Adams Nitro range
Boston Beer Co has launched the first three releases in its new Samuel Adams Nitro range, which uses nitrogen in place of carbonation.
The company, which first announced its Nitro project last year, said today that Nitro White Ale is now available on draught nation-wide. Nitro White Ale will also be available with Nitro IPA and Nitro Coffee Stout from the start of next month in 4x15oz can multipacks with an SRP of US$8.99-$10.99.
The Nitro range uses a combination of both nitrogen and carbon dioxide - similar to the method used in Diageo's Guinness - to give a rich, creamy texture to the beers. Boston Beer said it is because Nitrogen bubbles are smaller than carbon dioxide ones. "Think of the difference between carbonated water and still water," Boston Beer said. "Both are water but the taste experience is radically different."
It is unclear what other beers will be included in the Nitro range.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Diageo Great Britain Ltd is part of Diageo Plc, which is the largest manufacturer and distributor of spirits and a major producer of beer and RTDs, operating in more than 20 markets across the Globe....
The company is continuing to invest in premium and super premium segments with acquisitions of brands like Tequila Don Julio and by better controlling and harmonising its luxury portfolio....
Diageo want to introduce durable cocktails into Belgium....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts