USA: Boston Beer Announces Second Quarter 2000 Results
The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE: SAM), brewer of Samuel Adams Boston Lager®, announced its results for the quarter ended June 24, 2000. During the second quarter of 2000, barrels sold and net sales were 336,000 and $51.4 million, respectively, compared to 311,000 and $47.2 million in 1999. The increase in volume can be attributed to growth in our flagship Samuel Adams Boston Lager of 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp