US: Boston Beer announces executive departure
US brewer Boston Beer Co. has announced that chief operating officer, Jeffrey D. White is to leave the company.
White will continue serving in his position at the Samuel Adams brewer until the end of April, the company said yesterday (12 February).
Last month, Boston Beer appointed a vice president of operations as it mulls expanding the business.
Thomas Lance will assume the position, having joined the brewer from Ken's Foods of Marlborough, Massachusetts, where he had been executive vice president for over five years.
Boston Beer Co. has started rolling out Samuel Adams beer from the brewery that previously made Rolling Rock....
The former Rolling Rock brewery in the US is set to start brewing Samuel Adams. Boston Beer Co. has signed an agreement with a subsidiary of City Brewing to brew some of its beer in Latrobe, Pennsylva...
Boston Beer Co. saw full-year earnings leap almost 17% as it became the latest craft brewer to benefit from the thirst for more niche beers among US drinkers....
Isbre Holding has added another US distributor to a long list for its Norwegian spring water....
Isbre Holding Corp. has secured further distribution for its bottled Norwegian spring water in the US....
The Boston Beer Co. has appointed a vice president of operations as it mulls expanding the business....
The state of Pennsylvania has pledged investment to help reopen the former Rolling Rock brewery in Latrobe....
Boston Beer Co. has added to its range of Samuel Adams beers after some 14,000 drinkers voted to name the company's new brew....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets