SOUTH AFRICA: Boschendal attracts a score of potential buyers
There have been close to 20 serious domestic and international buyers who are looking at buying Boschendal, since the Anglo American winery in the Cape was put on the market at the beginning of June. Don Tooth, MD of Amfarms, the Anglo farming subsidiary which looks after the interests of Boschendal, said interest had been expressed from many quarters, including Australia, Argentina, Chile, the US and various countries in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"