ITALY: Bosca lines up African distribution for Verdi
Bosca has secured a distribution deal for a wealth of African countries.
The Italian sparkling wine producer said today (19 December) that it has teamed up with Rubyexport Trading Company in the continent. Financial details were not disclosed.
"This agreement is a further important step in the creation of a worldwide distribution network for (flagship brand) Verdi," said Otto Przybyla, Bosca's export manager. "Following extensive market tests in different areas, the wine has proved to be appealing to the local consumers' tastes in several African countries.
Verdi sold in 16 African countries including Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroon and Ghana.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018