GREECE: Bosca appoints Greek distributor
Bosca has appointed an exclusive importer and distributor in Greece.
The Italian sparkling wine producer said today (27 November) that Potoemporiki Sa will represent Bosca in the country.
The agreement covers a range of Bosca products, including Verdi, Prosecco, Asti, Luigi Bosca Barolo, Bosca Grappa di Asti and Luigi IV Moscato d'Asti. Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
"Our companies are still run by the founding families and share very similar business approaches," said Pia Bosca, president of Bosca and Michael Panias, president of Potoemporiki in a joint statement. "Both companies share policies, goals and visions and their guideline is the loyalty to the efficiency of family businesses. This agreement is in line with this established policy which privilege business relationships with other family businesses."
Based in Athens, Potoemporiki has recently established a new import division for the distribution of established wine and spirits brands in Greece through a network of wholesalers.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts