US: Boru Vodka launches website
Castle Brands has launched a website for its flagship Boru Vodka brand.
The website marks the beginning of what Castle has termed its 'Reclaim the Spirit' marketing campaign in the US.
"The power of the web cannot be overstated," said Boru's vice president of marketing and public relations for the US, Roseann Sessa, yesterday (18 April). "We plan to keep our site dynamic, interactive and make it the real voice of the brand. This campaign and the website promotions are the first of several initiatives we have planned to make Boru Vodka a part of the consumers' lifestyle,"
The spirits company, which boasts Boru Vodka and Gosling's Rum in its portfolio, recently reported that preliminary case sales for the three months to 31 March, were up by 48% year-on-year to 72,000 cases. Volume was driven, the company said, by strong sales of Boru in the US.
Rum producers from French overseas departments (counties) have been given a 50% tax break on excise duty charged on sales within mainland France, stretching until December 2012....
The CEO of Blavod Extreme Spirits has left the company....
Maxxium has added Cruzan Single Barrel Estate Rum to its portfolio and will distribute the brand across the UK market for the first time....
Peak Spirits has launched the first USDA-certified organic dry gin distilled in the US under its CapRock label....
Skyy Spirits has appointed of a new director of public relations and events....
Private equity firm EQT has voiced its desire to buy Vin & Sprit from the Swedish government, according to reports....
The super-premium vodka brand Akvinta is being launched in the UK market through the drinks firm Wine & Spirit International....
Constellation Brands has posted a healthy rise in Q2 profits, despite a marked dip in sales....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends