FRANCE: Bordeaux trade body to draw up plan of action
The Conseil Interprofessionel du Vin du Bordeaux is drawing up a "strategic plan of action”
Bordeaux wines trade body the Conseil Interprofessionel du Vin du Bordeaux (CIVB) has hired consulting group Solving to help it in the drawing up of “a strategic plan of action” for the sector.
Work on the plan, known as ‘Bordeaux Tomorrow', began several months ago and will be presented in July, CIVB president, Alain Vironneau, confirmed yesterday (16 March).
“Our priority is to emerge from the economic crisis ready to cope with the profound upheaval that lies ahead,” said Vironneau.
“The plan will encompass every aspect of the sector - piloting development, enhancing the standing and the management of the collective Bordeaux brand, strengthening the competitiveness of businesses, preserving wine-making areas and re-defining the role of the CIVB,” he added.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research