FRANCE: Bordeaux starts global promotion campaign to oust Australia
French winemakers are to launch a new offensive aimed at warding off competition from New World wines. Launched in March 2000, the Union des Grands Crus de Chablis has a simple aim: to defend and promote the quality of Chablis Grand Cru wines. It is a voluntary, non-profit-making association of 18 vineyard owners, situated within the appellation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit