US: Bootie Beer Corporation becomes TMT Capital
Bootie Beer Corporation has filed for a name change to alter the company's name to TMT Capital Corporation.
TMT Capital Corporation will operate as a diversified holding company. Bootie Beer Company, the new name for Bootie Holdings Corporation, brewer of Bootie Beer and Bootie Light is the first operating subsidiary of TMT Capital.
TMT Capital and Bootie Beer Company CEO and president Tania Torruella said: "Our position as a diversified holding company will seek growth through new capital, acquisitions and niche market start-ups. This strategy can provide a unique balance of value, and aggressive growth for our shareholders through multi-industry exposure. Our clients, strategic business partners and shareholders have embraced the name as a better description of our new model and future."
The company announced a share repurchase programme in November last year which looked to see the brewer buy back up to 2m shares of its common stock.
The Wisconsin brewer, which produces the Bootie Beer and Bootie Light brands, said that it planned to repurchase securities on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board market, in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Bootie Beer said it reserves quantity and purchase discretion, and the total purchase will not exceed 2m shares.
Bootie Beer has posted a large dip in net losses for the first three months of this year....
Bootie Beer has lined up US$25m for what it calls strategic acquisitions. The US-based company has entered into an investment banking agreement with KMA Capital Partners to raise up to US$25m....
The board of Wisconsin brewer Bootie Beer Corporation has announced a share repurchase programme which could see the company buy back up to 2m shares of its common stock....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends