US: Boost for Grolsch stateside
A major marketing blitz is planned for Grolsch in the US by United States Beverage LLC of Stamford Connecticut, the company charged with developing the distinctively-packaged Dutch beer brand in the US. Although the brand was first launched in the US in 1975 it has failed to take a significant share of the $14 billion imported beer market in the US. Grolsch sold some 1.7 million cases in 2000, representing around 1% of the market which is dominated by Mexican brand, Corona, and Heineken.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO