UK/THAILAND: Boon Rawd renews Singha, Manchester United tie-up
Singha will remain as MUFC's official beer until 2016
Boon Rawd Trading International has extended its Singha beer brand's sponsorship of Manchester United until 2016.
Singha will remain as the club's “official beer partner” for another three years, Manchester United said today (30 January). Under the deal, first agreed in 2010, the beer is the only lager sold at the club's Old Trafford stadium.
The initial deal was worth GBP2m (US$3.2m) annually, but no financial details of the renewal were released.
“Manchester United is delighted to be keeping Singha within its family of sponsors and looking forward to building on the fantastic achievements the partnership has created so far,” the club's commerical director Richard Arnold said.
Boon Rawd has a similar sponsorship deal with Chelsea Football Club for Singha.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India