THAILAND/US: Boon Rawd goes "aggressive" on Singha in US
Boon Rawd is targeting the US with its Singha Beer brand
Boon Rawd Brewery Co has launched what it has termed an “aggressive” marketing push for its Singha Beer brand in the US.
The company's Singha Corporation Co subsidiary confirmed yesterday (21 September) that it will target major US cities, including New York, San Francisco, Miami and Los Angeles, when it begins a global campaign for Singha next month. The promotion will then roll out to Tokyo, Paris and other major international cities.
Specific details behind the marketing effort were not released.
“It is our intent to put Singha Beer at the top of consumer consciousness in the premium import beer market,” said Singha North America's director of business development and operations, Charles Chaicharee.
Earlier this month, Boon Rawd secured a sponsorship deal with English football club Manchester United for the Thai beer brand.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch