US: Bookoo to sponsor Victory Records Tour
BooKoo Beverages is to become a presenting sponsor of the 2007 Victory Records Tour, which features high energy pop, rock, and punk bands.
The tour will cover 35 cities in the US from 25 October to 8 December, with Bayside, June, the Sleeping, A Day to Remember and Driver Side Impact among the acts featured.
BooKoo advertising manager Paul Herrera said the tie-up would allow it "to connect with a fan base that is very passionate about the music they listen to", adding that the brand wanted to partner with "a strong record label with an edgy attitude that fits well with BooKoo Energy".
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts