US: BooKoo lines up fruit-rich energy drink
BooKoo Beverages has unveiled what it claims to an energy drink with one of the highest juice contents in the category in the US.
The Dallas-based said yesterday (10 January) that the drink, Jugo, is made up of 99% juice and contains antioxidant-rich fruits from around the world, including papaya, white grape, orange, guava and passion fruit.
"Jugo is positioned to fill in the energy drink gaps of the morning and evening time slots - the greatest category growth opportunities," the company noted. The name Jugo will appeal to both Hispanic consumers and the general market.
Jones Soda has secured exclusive rights to an anti-stress natural additive....
Leading Brands North America plans to launch its new energy drink by using the video games industry....
AG Barr is launching a larger can size for its Irn-Bru 32 energy drink....
Function Drinks has added three new drinks to its current line....
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks....
Energy drink producer Who's Your Daddy has added Tony Seery, formerly San Diego area trade development manager for the Hansen Beverage Company, to its sales team....
Hansen Natural Corporation has received an additional Nasdaq Staff Determination letter, stating it was not in compliance with the filing requirements for continued listing under Nasdaq regulations....
Del Monte Foods is branching into the energy drink sector in the US....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research