UK: Booker expands Kingfisher brand
The UK's number one Indian lager brand, Kingfisher is now available in 660ml bottles in a growing number of Booker outlets across the UK. Booker outlets already stock the 330ml Kingfisher bottles and with the new listing, Bangalore-based United Breweries of India is hoping that Kingfisher its flagship brand will fuel further gains in the Indian restaurant sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup