US: Boo Koo teams up with Coke Consolidated for Burner+
Boo Koo Holdings has secured distribution in the southern US with Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated for its BooKoo Burner+ soft drink.
The Texas-based energy drinks company confirmed today (3 June) that Coke Consolidated will distribute BooKoo Burner+ to over 2,000 of its current convenience store customers throughout Nashville, Tennessee; Mobile, Alabama; Panama City, Florida and other surrounding markets.
The range includes three flavours - Dangerine, a mix of raspberry and tangerine; Pummelgranite, pomegranate blended with blackberry; and the lime-flavoured Main Lime. All flavours will be available in 16 oz cans.
"The launch of BooKoo Burner+ through one of the largest bottlers represents a significant opportunity to rapidly penetrate the energy beverage market," said Steve Solomon, Boo Koo's chairman.
"In the past, some people drank an energy drink as well as a not so good tasting protein drink. BooKoo has mastered the formula to provide both energy and protein in a great tasting beverage."
The new brand will be supported with media and sampling in the Consolidated markets, Boo Koo noted.
Drought conditions have made the last few years tough for Australian wine producers. But while one might have expected the extended hot and dry conditions to be a fillip for the soft drinks sector, fi...
Coca-Cola GB is to bring its recently-acquired Abbey Well water brand under the Schweppes umbrella....
The Coca-Cola Co. has signed a beverage contract with Island Hospitality Management, the operators of hotels under the Marriot, Hilton and Hyatt flags....
Coca-Cola Entreprises plans to invest EUR20m (US25.79m) to double capacity at its production plant in Castanet-Tolosan, near Toulouse in south-west France....
Coca-Cola Hellenic, the Greece-based Coca-Cola bottler, plans to step up its focus on cost savings after reporting flat profit in the third quarter....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has seen a one-off pension-related payment help turn profit to loss in its third quarter....
Respected investment adviser Standard & Poor's has downgraded its rating for Coca-Cola Enterprises, after the bottler slashed earnings guidance....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research