US: Boo Koo signs up Spike in Arizona
Energy drinks specialist Boo Koo Beverages has announced that it has signed up Spike Beverage as its exclusive distributor for Arizona.
The agreement, announced yesterday (19 February), will take effect from 1 April.
Kimberly Clements, managing partner of Spike Beverages, which provides a direct-to-store distribution service for non-alcohol beverages throughout Arizona, said the company was "thrilled" to have Boo Koo as part of its portfolio.
"Our best-in-taste and more-energy product line which helps consumers be their best coupled with Spike's excellence in distribution will allow our partnership to flourish," said Jeff Jonke, senior vice president of sales at Boo Koo Beverages.
In addition to its core brand, Boo Koo Beverages also markets the concentrated Boo Koo Shot, which comes in a 5.75oz can.
With sales falling at home and abroad, the implementation of EU wine reforms imminent and the prospect of even tighter regulation on wine marketing in France, it is not hard to see why emotions among ...
AG Barr last week took one step closer to becoming a cosmopolitan brand owner as it snapped up tropical fruit juice group Rubicon on Tuesday (5 August)....
Functional drinks may be a relatively recent phenomenon in many markets but they are certainly nothing new in Japan where 'genki' energy drinks have been enthusiastically consumed for decades. Moreove...
The 61st World Health Assembly published its resolution on "Strategies to reduce the harmful use of alcohol" last month. Ben Cooper examines the resolution and the response from public health agencies...
US authorities have suspended import licences for Montepulciano wines from Italy, pending a fraud investigation by the Italian governemnt....
A leading Spanish winemaker has launched what it claims is the country's lowest alcohol wine....
Southern Wine & Spirits of America, the leading US wine and spirits distributor, has agreed to form a new national distribution venture with one of the country's largest wholesalers, Glazer's Distribu...
Hansen Natural has said profits increased 35% in its first half, but the group warned of rising raw materials costs and a slowing energy drink market in the US....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends