RUSSIA: Bols to enter Russian market
Bols Distilleries is looking to enter the Russian market, according to press reports.
In a press release, the Dutch company said that it will launch Bols Excellent vodka in the country on Thursday (27 May). The St Petersburg-based company Veda will be the exclusive distributor for the brand.
"In contrast to the traditional scheme for progressive entry onto new markets, Bols plans to offer its products in Russia simultaneously in Moscow, St. Petersburg and the regions," a company spokesman told Interfax.
Maxxium UK has confirmed that it will remain the distributor for the former Rémy Cointreau Dutch spirits business Bols....
ABN AMRO Capital, the private equity arm of Dutch bank ABN AMRO, and a former Rémy Cointreau executive have joined forces to buy the French group's Dutch spirits business....
French drinks giant Rémy Cointreau has put its Bols business up for sale....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has been given the regulatory green light to purchase a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
Central European Distribution Corporation has completed its acquisition of Botapol Holding B.V., which owns 100% of the outstanding shares of Bols Sp. z o.o....
The US-based European drinks distributor, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC), posted net income for the second quarter of 2005 of US$5.6m, or US$0.33 per fully diluted share, up from US$...
The drinks distributor, Central European Distribution Company (CEDC), has announced that it has received approval from Poland's anti-monopoly regulator for its acquisition of Bols Sp. z o.o....
Merrill Lynch has initiated coverage of Central Eastern Distributing Corp....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research