POLAND: Bols pulls out of Polish vodka auction
The Dutch drinks company Bols has withdrawn its offer in the privatisation process of Polish vodka producer Polmos Zyrardow, the maker of Polish vodka brand Belvedere, because it received insufficient information in the course of the due diligence. The withdrawal leaves only two bidders for Zyradow, the Grupa Belvedere and US based company Phillips Millennium, which distributes the Belvedere brand in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller