POLAND: Bols pulls out of Polish vodka auction
The Dutch drinks company Bols has withdrawn its offer in the privatisation process of Polish vodka producer Polmos Zyrardow, the maker of Polish vodka brand Belvedere, because it received insufficient information in the course of the due diligence. The withdrawal leaves only two bidders for Zyradow, the Grupa Belvedere and US based company Phillips Millennium, which distributes the Belvedere brand in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down