UK: Bols launches new variant to UK
Bols plans to launch its Bols Grenadine brand in the UK market in October.
The company said today (30 August) that its grenadine variant, Bols Grenadine, will join the 18 other Bols liqueurs in the Maxxium UK portfolio.
The drink, made from Pomegranate juice, will be available in a 75cl bottle in Asda stores across the UK from October, as well as featuring on the back bars of select UK on-trade establishments later in the year.
Maxxium UK's Bols brand manager Nikki Morrison said: "Premium cocktail culture is no longer just an on-trade affair. Home entertaining is still on the rise and with 'nights in' being the new 'nights out,' consumers are becoming more demanding and adventurous in their choice of drink, so we have seen cocktail culture infiltrate the domestic home too. It is therefore important to cater not only for passionate professionals, but for budding mixologists in the home."
Constellation's US$885m purchase of Fortune Brands' wine portfolio further adds to the acquisitive US company's impressive line-up. Chris Losh believes the deal makes perfect sense for Constellation, ...
The Spanish wine and brandy company Gonzalez Byass has announced the appointment of two new staff to its UK team....
Central European Distribution Corp. has plans to raise its full year 2008 net sales guidance in response to rising consumer demand for premium imported spirits and wines....
Central European Distribution Corporation has moved forwards with its acquisition of various production and distribution assets related to the parliament vodka brand in the Russian market and abroad....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends