FRANCE: Boizel Chanoine reports strong H1
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has reported a rise in its first half turnover as shipments increases and the group's brokerage activities performed well.
The result led the company to reconfirm its estimates for a 10% leap in full year net profits.
The Champagne company saw turnover in the period reach €37.73m (US$46.56m), a 28.2% year-on-year increase.
Half the increase came from Champagne shipments and the other half from a strong showing at its CGV subsidiary, which specialises in Champagne brokerage, the company said.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020