FRANCE: Boisset snaps up Antonin Rodet in Burgundy
Boisset has completed another acquisition, this time in France, with the purchase of Burgundian wine producer and merchant Antonin Rodet.
The French wine producer, which also operates out of the Burgundy area of the country, confirmed yesterday (28 September) that it has completed the purchase from Sequana for an undisclosed price.
The acquisition of Antonin Rodet, which is located on the Côte Chalonnaise, will help Boisset "round out its commercial range" both in France and abroad.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015